When you book your appointment, you are holding a space on our schedule that is no longer available to our other clients. We politely ask that you please consider other clients and respect the coaches and/or therapists often limited appointment times, and contact us the day before should you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. It is a policy of our clinic that late cancellations (with less than 24 hours’ notice) will result in a loss of booking fee (25% of total service). Health Fund rebates are not permissible for loss of booking fee.
If a client has multiple appointments booked for future dates and fails to attend an appointment, then it is important to confirm these appointments again with us. Failure to do so will result in our team, releasing these appointments to other clients. Appointments are in high demand, and your advanced notice will allow another client access to that appointment time.
How to Cancel Appointments
If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact our office during business hours.
Late Attendance to Appointments
Unfortunately, due to our client’s busy lifestyles and work commitments, should you arrive late for your appointment, we will do our best to provide you with the full appointment time. However, in some situations, appointments will need to be rescheduled or time will need to be reduced to accommodate your appointment where reasonable. This is to ensure that our staff respect all patients’ treatment needs and scheduled times.
We thank you for your understanding in this matter.
A 25% booking fee (BF) is required for any Service at APF Massage Therapy. This is not refundable and our standard cancellation policy applies to this.
Your appointment is especially reserved for you. Arriving late will limit the time of your treatment so that the next guest is not delayed. We require 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule appointments. Cancellations made within 24 hours will result in loss of booking fee. Rescheduled appointments on the same day is subject to availability and will be charged if reschedule is not possible. A ‘no show’ appointment will automatically result in loss of booking fee.
On some occasions your appointment time could vary slightly on the day, we have the right to alter this time, APF Massage Therapy will advise you by calling firstly of the slight change in time, so we ask that you have your phone active on the day and prior days in case of a change to your treatment time.
- No appointment is considering confirmed until we receive a 25% deposit or valid gift voucher code.
- In the interest of our clients prior to any treatments a consultation form must be completed. Please disclose any medical condition, injuries and/or prescription medication you are taking as some services and/or products may be contra-indicated.
- Please leave valuables at home as we take no responsibility for lost or damaged items.
- We take no responsibility for damage or loss to any valuables, items or your clothing. Bring/wear valuable items at your own risk as we are not responsible for any damage occurred.
- When booking, re-scheduling or cancelling appointments we require 24 hours’ notice. Cancellations made within 24 hours will result in the loss of the booking fee (25%).
- If a no shows occurs on the day no refund or reschedule treatment will be permissable.
- APF Massage Therapy has the right to move or change appointment times and give the client notice of the change by agreement.
At APF Strength and Conditioning and APF Massage Therapy, we understand your time and the time of our coaches and/or therapists is valuable.
Our clients time is respected, and all of our practitioners do their absolute best to run on time. Your punctual attendance will assist this. Arriving 5-10 minutes before your appointment time is greatly appreciated.
We do understand that from time to time, plans may change and that it is necessary for you to change your appointment, but no-shows, late arrivals and cancellations inconvenience not only our providers, but our other clients as well. Please be aware of our policy regarding appointments.
All treatment specific Gift Vouchers will say the dollar amount of the treatment, rather than the name of treatment. This is due to new Gift Voucher laws - As Gift Vouchers are now valid for three years, there is the possibility that the specific treatment may change price or no longer be offered within a 3 year period. Hence, the dollar value is on the treatment specific Gift Voucher, so it is still valid should this arise.
- "Gift Certificates", "Gift Vouchers", "GV", "Gift Card" & "Vouchers" all mean the same.
- Gift Vouchers are ONLY valid towards APF Massage Therapy massage services and excludes Retail Products
- Gift Voucher is only redeemable and valid within 3 years of the purchase date.
- We do not extend Gift Vouchers past their expiry date.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, so please make sure you store it somewhere safe as they are treated as a cash transaction.
- In case of a gap, Gift card holders will be required to pay the outstanding amount which is not covered by the Gift card.